When We Collect
We may receive and collect personal data from you in any of the following situations:
When you use our website.
When you donate and volunteer with us.
When you request to get in touch with us or to be on our mailing list.
When you respond to or participate in our initiatives and events.
When you contact us and supply personal data for any other reason.
What We Collect
We only collect personal data which you supply to us. The types of personal data which we may receive from you include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Your name
- NRIC or other identification number.
- Telephone number(s).
- Mailing and email address.
Any other information relating to you which you have submitted to us.
You are under no obligation to provide personal data to us. If you choose to withhold personal data, we may be unable to provide you with certain aspects of our services.
How We Use Personal Data
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To assist with your enquiries.
- To provide services or resources which you request.
- To enable, with your consent, certain third parties to send you information regarding their products and services which you may find useful.
- To operate, maintain and improve our services and our website.
- To communicate with you and respond to your queries, complaints and requests.
- For conducting research and surveys of KidSTART
- For dissemination of email updates including newsletters, email announcements and invitations to events (unless you have opted out from receiving such email updates).
- For any other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
Who We Share Personal Data With
Save as provided above, we will not disclose personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may from time to time issue reports and newsletters relating to KidSTART, but these will not disclose personal data which you have supplied to us unless we have your express prior consent.
We are committed to ensuring that the personal data which you supply remains secure with us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we receive from you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links To Other Websites
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns in relation to your personal data.
Last updated on 1 January 2021.